The RWP55-BS has been the market leading pump for over 30 years & is therefore tried & tested. A simple, light-weight design with a recent upgrade that has created a cost-effective workhorse.
Quality means Lower Life-Cycle Costs:
- Over 100,000 cycles
- Continuous duty up to 122°F (50°C) ambient
- Proven design = Proven reliability
- Powerful 3 hp motor starts under load
- Retract side internal relief valve protects tool
- Use with single or double acting tools. Not for lifting applications
- 4" calibration capable gauge
Designed with Safety in Mind:
- Easily adjusted pressure regulator (relief) valve
- Has a retract port pressure selector 10,000 psi (1,500)
CAUTION: This system should not be used for lifting applications.
Maximum Oil Capacity: (vented reservoir)
1.8 Gallons (6.8 L) [to fill line]
1.4 Gallons (5.3 L) [usable]
-13°F to +122°F
(-25°C to +50°C)
(When operating near temperature extremes, it is recommended to use hydraulic oils that are rated for those temperatures. Refer to service manuals and cooling options)
85-92 dBA (maximum)
0 - 10,000 psi
(0 - 700 bar)
465 in3/min - 55 in3/min
(7.6 L/min - 0.9 L/min
50 cfm @ 80 psi (1.4 m3/min @ 5.5 bar)
58 cfm @ 90 psi (1.65 m3/min @ 6.2 bar)
67 cfm @ 100 psi (1.89 m3/min @ 6.9 bar)
* Values shown are with filter/regulator/lubricator.
Values will increase without filter/regulator/lubricator.